Paper cup machine, coffee cup making machine,disposable cup making machine,disposable paper glass machine price,paper cup manufacturing machine,disposable cup making machine machine
As an improved and upgraded product of single-plate paper cup maker, this kind of paper machine completes the entire forming process of paper cup by using three turnplates. In order to realize optimal functions and performance, it utilizes open cam design, interrupted division, gear drive and longitudinal axis structure.
The paper machine also applies many well designed techniques and devices: spray lubrication is mainly applied to decrease the abrasion of components; the imported Lister heater is utilized for sealing cup body and bottom; silicon oil flow is precisely controlled by an electromagnetic valve. This piece of paper converting machinery conducts two forming steps, rotating curling and heating& forming. By doing so, it produces cups with high strength and uniform size.
When it comes to PLC control, by utilizing a photoelectric sensor and servo control feeder, the paper cup former ensures a high speed and stable operation and achieves a significant decrease in labor cost. In addition, this paper container making equipment will automatically shut down when any malfunction is detected.
With the assistance of a CCD image detecting system (optionally), cups that are broken, stained or defective can be picked out. This effective system achieves no manual intervention and reduces secondary contamination of product.
This kind of paper cup machine equals to one piece of equipment that integrates all cup making procedures, including paper feeding, sealing, cup bottom feeding, heating, knurling, cup-mouth curling, discharging, testing and counting. It's an ideal choice for making cups of 50-135mm high.
1. Paper holder
2. Paper fan preheating
4. Cup pipe
5. Cup turnplate
6. Bottom punching
7. Bottom paper preheating 1
8. Bottom paper preheating 2
9. Bottom paper folding
10. Bottom knurling
11. Cup curling
12. Top curling 1
13. Top curling 2
14. Cup output
15. Bottom feeding 1
16. Bottom feeding 2
Min. /Max. Size
|Machine weight||3200 kg|
|Power source||12KW 380V50Hz|
|Air consumption||Pressure: 0.5-0.8MPa, input: 0.4 cube/min|
|Production capacity||80-100 pcs/min|
|Paper requirement||Single /Double PE coated paper|
|Machine Video link||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toyHJaLbtuw|
|Circuit breaker||Schneider, France|
|Thermal protector||Schneider, France|
|Phase sequence relay||Schneider, France|
|Miniature relay||Schneider, France|
|A.C. contactor||Schneider, France|
|Temperature control module||Autonics, Korea|
|Temperature controller||Omron, Taiwan|
|Photoelectric sensor||Panasonic, Japan|
|Frequency Converter||Schneider, France/Mitsubishi, Japan|
|Servo motor||Panasonic/Mitsubishi/Yaskawa, Japan|
|Pneumatic components||AirTAC, Taiwan/ SMC, Japan|
|Main motor||GPG, Taiwan|
|Oil pump motor||Taiwan|
|Ultrasonic||Ever Green, Taiwan|
Maintenance of MG-C800 automatic high speed paper cup forming machine should be carried out in strict compliance with the maintenance guidance.
1. Every component should be cleaned up carefully.
2. For sanitation and cleanliness, a fixed schedule should be maintained to clean and wipe the machine. Greasy dirt should be removed from the paper, die and roller. The machine must be kept from paper scraps, dust, plastic rolling, etc.
3. Glycerol can be used to lubricate the entire machine.
All machines are packaged by wooden case.
1. A user guide is included to assist with the machine installation and adjustment and help solve problems that may be encountered.
2. The MG-C800 automatic high speed paper cup forming machine will be adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure it is in perfect condition.
3. Technicians are available to guide the installation and adjustment on site. This service would be at the buyer's expense, which includes the technician's salary ($100 USD/day), traveling expense, accommodation, consulting fee, etc.
4. Free training is available and ongoing until the operator fully understands the operation and maintenance of our machine. The buyer should cover traveling and accommodation expenses of our technicians.
5. Our company provides wearing parts at no charge for one year.
1. We offer a one-year warranty for the MG-C800 Automatic High Speed Paper Cup Forming Machine from the shipment date.
2. The warranty does not cover normally worn components.
3. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by misuse, improper handling, negligent maintenance, intentional injury or other damages.